On Active Form Event

Archived support forum for customers who once purchased a PrimalForms product license. This forum is locked.
This topic is 12 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
shnizep

On Active Form Event

Post by shnizep »

Hello,

I want to execute a timer via do-while loop after a form loads. Right now if I put it in $OnLoadFormEvent={} then the timer runs and once complete then it loads the form. Is there another way I can kick off the time after the form has already loaded?

Thank You,
Stephen
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

On Active Form Event

Post by davidc »

Can you put a sample code of what you are doing on the OnLoadFormEvent?You should be calling $timer1.Start() in the load event and which in turn triggers the tick event after the specified milliseconds (See the Spotlight on the Timer control and Create an Awesome Fade in Form blog articles for more details). David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 12 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.