Text box reformats output after an EXE is built

Archived support forum for customers who once purchased a PrimalForms product license. This forum is locked.
This topic is 12 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
ericm0312

Post by ericm0312 »

davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

The email has been sent. David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
ericm0312

Post by ericm0312 »

I tried the new files, but, unfortunately, I get the same result with the wrapped columns.
davidc

Post by davidc »

We will continue to look into it on our end and give you an update as soon as we resolve the issue.Thank you, David
David
davidc

Post by davidc »

I recommend using the Format-Table's OutBuffer Parameter to get around this issue. We are still trying to find the cause of the problem. Thank you, David
David
ericm0312

Post by ericm0312 »

At this point, I'm glad you were able to duplicate the issue. I'll try the OutBuffer parameter as well, but still look forward to a resolution/root-cause. Also, I'm not sure if I mentioned it in my initial post, but I did export the pff file to a ps1. Then, I opened it in PrimalScript 2011 and tried to compile into an exe with the same result. So, the problem may not be with Forms, but the overall packager.
This topic is 12 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.