Where can I find documentation for functions ?

Archived support forum for customers who once purchased a PrimalForms product license. This forum is locked.
This topic is 12 years and 3 weeks old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Kenneth

Post by Kenneth »

Hi, I am a new user to PrimalForms, and even though most of it is fairly self explanatory (especially after downloading the 2009 help file), I am still having problems finding the reference that covers the tools, and how to use them. An example was a question that is now answered: How do I assign a variable with the value of the folder selected in a folder browser? The answer was to use the '.selectedpath', but how was I to know this ? Where can I find similar information for other functions ? Best regardsKenneth Jensen
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

All of the Form Controls are documented in the MSDN, which you can link to via the Object Browser or the Designer. We will write a blog article detailing this soon. In addition, I have written the Spotlight on the Forms Control articles, which provider further help.David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 12 years and 3 weeks old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.