Primalforms with no internet access

Archived support forum for customers who once purchased a PrimalForms product license. This forum is locked.
This topic is 12 years and 1 week old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
gsimmons.uk

Post by gsimmons.uk »

Hi..Is there a requirement to have Internet access when debugging with PrimalForms ??I'm getting a lot of WPAD netbios broadcasts when I debug that slows the process down on a machine that is isolated.. If I take the code out of Primalforms and put it into a normal .ps1 file it executes immediately with no WPAD broadcasting..Its definately something PrimalForms is doing (Ive removed netbios and IP6 support and Im still seeing UDP broadcasts with WPAD queries encapsulated)If Primalforms is looking for Internet connectivity is it possible to switch it off ?Many Thanks
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

No it
does not require internet access.Does
this slowdown occur with any script you debug or just this particular script?
If it is the script, please zip and email it to support@sapien.com. This way we can try to
recreate the issue.Please
include your OS information.David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 12 years and 1 week old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.