Release Notes?

Archived support forum for customers who once purchased a PrimalForms product license. This forum is locked.
This topic is 11 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
datacore.glenn

Release Notes?

Post by datacore.glenn »

Hi, Would someone please tell me what has been fixed/added/changed with the release of Version 2.0.22? My 2.0.21 installation detected a new version the other day but since I have many hundreds of hours of work invested in existing Primal Forms projects I'm a bit loathed to just press the upgrade button without some idea of what is being changed (and indeed by extension, what is 'broken' in the version that I'm currently using). I noticed that you do sometimes blog Service Releases but the last such posting was back in Feb and related to V2.0.20. I don't think it would be such a bad idea to include either brief Release Notes or a version history document in the downloads section for just that purpose. Thanks. Best regards,Glenn
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Release Notes?

Post by davidc »

Usually
when there is no blog article it means there was a minor fix addressing a user
issue. When we post the Service Release blog it will contain the previous
changes as well.

v2.0.22 fixes the following issues:

DataGridViewCellStyle error issue.

Parser issue with Numberics types

David

David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
datacore.glenn

Release Notes?

Post by datacore.glenn »

Thanks for the prompt reply David, much appreciated.Glenn
This topic is 11 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.