Previous Version of PrimalForms

Archived support forum for customers who once purchased a PrimalForms product license. This forum is locked.
This topic is 11 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
patakyr

Post by patakyr »

Is it possible to get a previous copy of PrimalForms 2009 sent to me that will work with Powershell v1? I believe I read that somewhere around v14 it started to require Powershell v2. I downloaded the PrimalForms 2009 on your website and moved my 2011 version over into it... but it is version 18 and it has the same issue that PrimalForms 2011 is showing on XP machines. My code works fine on the small number of Windows 7 workstations I have but it primarily needs to run on a very large number of XP machines that still have PS 1 on them and simply updating them to PS 2 is not an option. I get the error that Powershell cannot be instantiated .. could not load type system.management.automation.runspaces.initialsessionstate... and it looks like this is because they don't have PS 2 on them. I did create an XP machine with PS2 on it and it worked fine but as I said it isn't an option to update these machines. Using an older version of PrimalForms I believe would be ideal. Rob
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

You can download an older version of PrimalForms 2009 in the Downloads section under Support Files. David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
patakyr

Post by patakyr »

That is 1.1.18... I did download it and I got the issue with not being able to instantiate PowerShell. I think I need 1.1.14 or prior whenever it changed from the packager working with PS 1 to requiring PS 2.
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

The file is named : PrimalForms2009-1.1.14.exeMake sure you go to the "Support Files" folder and not the "Previous Versions" folder.David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
patakyr

Post by patakyr »

ah.. ok. thx.
patakyr

Post by patakyr »

That did the trick. thx again.
This topic is 11 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.