PrimalFomrs Script Packager

Archived support forum for customers who once purchased a PrimalForms product license. This forum is locked.
This topic is 11 years and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
zshulko

Post by zshulko »

I noticed in PrimalScript it is possible to encode the scripts when packaging as a n executalbe and embedding alternate credentials. In PrimalForms, however, i do not see the option.. I am assuming that "encoding the script with Microsoft Script encoder" is some sort of secure encryption? How is this handled in PrimalForms? Does the Exe get extracted somwhere and run as alternate credentials? How are the credentials stored and how secure is it? Thanks,
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

What version of PrimalForms do you have installed? David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
zshulko

Post by zshulko »

I'm still running 2011...
davidc

Post by davidc »

In PrimalForms 2011, you can specify alternate credentials in the Security Tab. As for security and encryption, PrimalForm's packager uses the same encryption scheme as PrimalScript.There are various articles on our blog that discuss the security. David
David
davidc

Post by davidc »

This blog may answer some of your security questions: http://www.sapien.com/blog/2010/01/19/h ... ages/David
David
zshulko

Post by zshulko »

Excellent.. That is what i was looking for....Thanks!
This topic is 11 years and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.