Going from 64 bit Windows 7 to 32 bit

Archived support forum for customers who once purchased a PrimalForms product license. This forum is locked.
This topic is 11 years and 9 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
michael.kearin@bannerhealth.com

Post by michael.kearin@bannerhealth.com »

Hello,

I recently reimaged my work laptop and went from Windows 7 64 bit to 32 bit. Now when I attempt to open *.pff files created on the 64 bit platform I get the below error message. Is it possible to update the path to the dll in the assemblies for 32 bit and if so how do I do this?

*.pff: Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:Program Files (x86)Reference AssembliesMicrosoftFrameworkv3.5System.Core.dll' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

Please refer to the following post:

http://www.sapien.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2328

If this doesn't resolve the issue please let me know in this thread.

David
michael.kearin@bannerhealth.com

Post by michael.kearin@bannerhealth.com »

Thanks for the response. I updated the default assemblies. I do not see an Assemblies button in the edit category on the Ribbon.
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

You have to have the script editor tab selected to see the button. David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 11 years and 9 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.