Offline access

Archived Product support for ChangeVue users
This topic is 14 years and 5 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Xenophane

Offline access

Post by Xenophane »

I am not sure if it is just me who cannot figure it out, but is it not possible to access your files from ChangeVue when you are not connected the the network. (I know I can just go in and edit the local version of the files manually). But when I try to work when I am not connected, it just shows that the repositories are offline.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Offline access

Post by Alexander Riedel »

I am not quite sure what you are asking. If you are offline ChangeVue has no access to the repository. I guess I am not clear what you mean with "access". Do you expect to be able to check them out? Or just view and edit your local copies?
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Xenophane

Offline access

Post by Xenophane »

I thought I would be able to access the files locally, then when i got a connection to the repository, it would be able to resync the data.I must admit I have only used perforce before I started using ChangeVue, with that I it would say that there was changes between the local files and the "repository" files. I could then compare the two files, and merge them in different ways.I am just asking, since my primary machine is my laptop, and I often work when I am not connected to the network.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Offline access

Post by Alexander Riedel »

I will investigate what can be done.

Alex
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 14 years and 5 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.