iPowerShell help file update

Support forums for users of iPowerShell. This forum does not offer a response time guarantee.
This topic is 11 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
shimsoft

Post by shimsoft »

Hi.I like to use iPowerShell previous version.Now, purchased current version of iPowerShell Pro.and check some CmdLet informations about Exchange Server CmdLets.Then results, that is Exchange Server 2007 RTM version only???I want Exchange 2010 SP2 version (always latest version).If help file is update able to my self, please tell me what procedure required.* I was read about information in iPowerShell Pro. That is original CmdLet help file addin procedure I think. Newer Microsoft Products has a new CmdLets. I want these newest CmdLets Help.and so, current version iPowerShell Pro display that included information help file,but I can not decide what product's CmdLets.Help file display the product name (ex. "Exchange 2007 RTM" or "Lync Server 2010") then very useful enhancement I think.Thank you.
Ferdinand Rios

Post by Ferdinand Rios »

I have a request in to Microsoft for the 2010 Exchange file. I will also try to get it from another source.
F.G. Rios
Ferdinand Rios

Post by Ferdinand Rios »

You can use the procedure lived in the iPowerShell Pro help file (Help Section of App) to update the Exchange file if you have it.
F.G. Rios
Ferdinand Rios

Post by Ferdinand Rios »

This has been updated. When you are notified of a new version of the app (2.2.112) download it. Then use the RELOAD button on the cmdlets page and download the cmdlets. This will install the Exchange 2010 cmdlets.
F.G. Rios
This topic is 11 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.