I canot Logon to my web powershell sever

Support forums for users of iPowerShell. This forum does not offer a response time guarantee.
This topic is 8 years and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
daxmen99

Post by daxmen99 »

I can logon to the browser on my desktop and my Safari iPhone. I cannot logon via the app (iPowerShell Pro). It states unsupported URL. I can't find any documentation to for setup. Can someone please help? What is the Location field for? What is a sample Server address i type on the field?
SAPIEN Support Forums

Post by SAPIEN Support Forums »

This is an automated post. A real person will respond soon.

Thank you for posting, daxmen99.

Did you remember to include the following?
  • 1. Product and version (This information can be found in the Product About Screen.)
    2. Specify your iOS version.
    3. Attach a screenshot if your issue can be seen on the screen
If not, please take a moment to edit your original post or reply to this one.
Ferdinand Rios

Re: I canot Logon to my web powershell sever

Post by Ferdinand Rios »

Hello,

Here is a link that describes the process. The screen shots are for an earlier version but the fields are still the same and take the same values.

https://www.sapien.com/blog/2014/07/30/connecting-to-powershell-web-access-with-ipowershell-pro/

Please let us know if you continue to have any issues.
F.G. Rios
This topic is 8 years and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.