What product will work

Ask your PowerShell-related questions, including questions on cmdlet development!
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 5 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
mkillinger

What product will work

Post by mkillinger »

Good morning,

I have an unusual question, I have been supplied a custom script that has to be pushed to 62 stations and information will be polled and needs to return to a server.

Is there a product here that can take this and push it against my network?

Mark
jvierra
Answers: 30
Has voted: 4 times
Been upvoted: 33 times

Re: What product will work

Post by jvierra »

Your question is very basic and is not really about a product. Any script can "push" or copy a script to a group of systems.

As far as the "polling" part goes that is not answerable without some idea of what the script does. Perhaps you might start by asking the author or vendor of the script for more information.
This topic is 5 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.