mouse movement

Ask your PowerShell-related questions, including questions on cmdlet development!
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 16 years and 1 week old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
myson

mouse movement

Post by myson »

can any one help me ,a script which i need cursor to move a specific line in a note pad text.example of my opened note pad exe containsheloits mehow are youim finethankswhen i open the note pad the cursor is at the begining of "helo".i need cursor move to begining of "how are you" by clicking the script.
myson

mouse movement

Post by myson »

can any one help me ,a script which i need cursor to move a specific line in a note pad text.example of my opened note pad exe containsheloits mehow are youim finethankswhen i open the note pad the cursor is at the begining of "helo".i need cursor move to begining of "how are you" by clicking the script.
jvierra
Answers: 30
Has voted: 4 times
Been upvoted: 33 times

mouse movement

Post by jvierra »

What is your question. I think the forum is served best by asking questions here don't you think.

Don't be embarrased. We all have muxh to learn and by sharing here we all benefit.
myson

mouse movement

Post by myson »

sorry about that!!.Which script i should use for saving a notepad?
This topic is 16 years and 1 week old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.