Jeff Don

Anything VBScript-related, including Windows Script Host, WMI, ADSI, and more.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 15 years and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
donj

Jeff Don

Post by donj »

FYI:

Jeff Hicks will soon be back in the forums more regularly. He's finishing up a book on managing Active Directory using Windows PowerShell (which will be published by SAPIEN Press), and the book is eating most of his time right now. Actually, this week he's on vacation - slacker! (just kidding)

Personally, I'm going to be taking a bit of a sabbatical to pursue some other projects. I'll still have one foot in the scripting/automation world, though, and I'll post here whenever I'm able. If you'd like to keep up with what I'm doing, visit http://www.ConcentratedTech.com from time to time (or just subscribe). Should be some fun new stuff happening.
This topic is 15 years and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.