Please Read Before Posting

Anything VBScript-related, including Windows Script Host, WMI, ADSI, and more.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 12 years and 5 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
jhicks

Post by jhicks »

Please ask questions. ScriptingAnswers.com can't write scripts for you, but members are happy to help you develop your code, offer suggestions and help troubleshoot. But you have to get the ball rolling.If you are answering a question, please answer the question. Don't tell someone to look someplace else unless you can provide a link; the idea is to provide complete and accurate answers in a professional and polite manner.If you are putting script code in your post, please surround it with CODE tags (click on the "BBcodes" link at the bottom of the reply form for details on this). The CODE tags will help preserve formatting and provide a scrollable region for your code.Longer code segments can be attached as TXT files by using the Upload button. Bear in mind that each user may have no more than 1MB of uploads in the forums; to manage your upload click "Member Control Panel" near the top of the page, and use the "File Manager" that is displayed.Forums posts are closed after roughly 2 months of inactivity and deleted after roughly 4 months. We do not maintain a permanent archive of forum posts. If you have a working script to share, please use the appropriate section of the Shared Scripts forum instead.If you have questions or issues with PrimalScript or any SAPIEN product, please use the appropriate support forum at SAPIEN.com as the development team monitors those forums.
jhicks

Post by jhicks »

Please ask questions. ScriptingAnswers.com can't write scripts for you, but members are happy to help you develop your code, offer suggestions and help troubleshoot. But you have to get the ball rolling.If you are answering a question, please answer the question. Don't tell someone to look someplace else unless you can provide a link; the idea is to provide complete and accurate answers in a professional and polite manner.If you are putting script code in your post, please surround it with CODE tags (click on the "BBcodes" link at the bottom of the reply form for details on this). The CODE tags will help preserve formatting and provide a scrollable region for your code.Longer code segments can be attached as TXT files by using the Upload button. Bear in mind that each user may have no more than 1MB of uploads in the forums; to manage your upload click "Member Control Panel" near the top of the page, and use the "File Manager" that is displayed.Forums posts are closed after roughly 2 months of inactivity and deleted after roughly 4 months. We do not maintain a permanent archive of forum posts. If you have a working script to share, please use the appropriate section of the Shared Scripts forum instead.If you have questions or issues with PrimalScript or any SAPIEN product, please use the appropriate support forum at SAPIEN.com as the development team monitors those forums.
jhicks

Post by jhicks »

Last I knew those downloads are no longer available. You would have to check the publisher's web site.
rggray3

Post by rggray3 »

I am getting quite frustrated...
I have purchased your book VBScript, WMI and ADSI which CLEARLY states on the back of the book that the source code can be downloaded from ScriptingAnswers.com.

Your forum message states that downloads can not be found here (and clearly I can not find them) and I must go to the publishers website.

When I go to the publishers website and after I registered the book to "gain access to the additional content and features" I am directed to ScriptingAnswers.com for the scripts download.

Now between the 2 entities I should be able to get the scripts in an electronic format as promised on the books cover. Since the book clearly states that I can download them from ScriptingAnswers.com... I will hold that it IS your responsibility to make them available... and stop using me, the customer as a football.

Please respond to this message via my email address as I feel that I should not have to HUNT for a response on your website

Thank you
Richard Gray
RgGray3@hotmail.com
mmacdonald

Post by mmacdonald »

This link does not seem to be valid any longer.http://www.scriptinganswers.com/vault/
timwiser

Post by timwiser »

Free to download ?!?!?! Gutted, I have just bought the kindle version and asked my boss to purchase the printed edition.I wish someone would tell Amazon that it's free for download these days :(Not impressed!
This topic is 12 years and 5 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.