WMI Set Time Server

Anything VBScript-related, including Windows Script Host, WMI, ADSI, and more.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 14 years and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
huntsecker

WMI Set Time Server

Post by huntsecker »

Hey,was wondering if there was a way to set the time server for a remote machine,I can run this locally (i know its not vbs) "net time set domain" problem isI'm wanting to run this against alot of machines that have limited permissions and the net time requires admin privelages and requires to be ran locally so hence why Im hoping there is something in wmi I can utilise.failing that I'll have to fall back to psexec but I'm wanting to stear clear of 'dirty' fixes if possible.CheersTom
huntsecker

WMI Set Time Server

Post by huntsecker »

Yeah,we have 20-30 wireless machines that are getting authentication issues which is caused by the time difference on the machine to the domain controller, was hoping just resetting the domain time would resolve, will take a look at those KB articles.CheersTom
This topic is 14 years and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.