Vbscript - Create PDF File

Anything VBScript-related, including Windows Script Host, WMI, ADSI, and more.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 14 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
ismailc

Post by ismailc »

Good day,
I have been searching on how to create a PDF file using VBScript
The closest i get is to install Pilot PDF software but that's demo model and also could not get the code to work.
Please help on creating PDF File using VBScript.If i need software to install to use in vbscript, please provide code & link to where i can download :(
Regards
ismailc

Post by ismailc »

Good day,
I have been searching on how to create a PDF file using VBScript
The closest i get is to install Pilot PDF software but that's demo model and also could not get the code to work.
Please help on creating PDF File using VBScript.If i need software to install to use in vbscript, please provide code & link to where i can download :(
Regards
jvierra
Answers: 30
Has voted: 4 times
Been upvoted: 33 times

Post by jvierra »

You cannot create a PDF in VBScript. YOu can use VBScript to autoamte Adobe Acrobat when it is installed. Purchase and install Adobe and look at teh Adobe SDK for instructions on how to automate PDF creation.

You can also use numerous other third party tools.
This topic is 14 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.