Code Formating

Anything VBScript-related, including Windows Script Host, WMI, ADSI, and more.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 12 years and 2 weeks old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
lwauneka

Code Formating

Post by lwauneka »

Hello. I'm a newbie to PrimalScript, it's the default development software my enterprise uses in developing vbscripts, but i've been searching for the past few days on how to apply code formatting to a script i developed, such as indent statements and etc. Thank You. LandriSUGF
lwauneka

Code Formating

Post by lwauneka »

Hello. I'm a newbie to PrimalScript, it's the default development software my enterprise uses in developing vbscripts, but i've been searching for the past few days on how to apply code formatting to a script i developed, such as indent statements and etc. Thank You. LandriSUGF
jhicks

Code Formating

Post by jhicks »

If you have specific product questions, then you should post them in the support forums at SAPIEN.com. This site will help you figure out what to script and how. But generally I can say apply formatting as you write your script. Hit tab, press enter a few times. Come up with a formatting style and habits that work for you.
lwauneka

Code Formating

Post by lwauneka »

So your telling me your $300+ software doesn't have a built-in code formatting tool, so i'm goning to have to reformat manully. Wow...that' is crazy.
This topic is 12 years and 2 weeks old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.