Finding objects documentation!

Anything VBScript-related, including Windows Script Host, WMI, ADSI, and more.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 12 years and 5 days old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
tech_soul8

Post by tech_soul8 »

Hello!

Where for example I can found how to access Excel object and all of it's properties, metods... I tryed on msdn but without success. Is there any documentation you can download for Office application like you can for Vbscript??

Is there any list of all objects you can work with and all of it's documentation?

Thanks
tech_soul8

Post by tech_soul8 »

Ok tkanks jvierra :)
tech_soul8

Post by tech_soul8 »

Well what I needed I done it already. I wanted to write script which will create new .xls document every day on my desktop with current day and month as a name. Then I run on to Excel object and I was wondering where could I get complete list of objects, metods, properties... for Excel object just to study a bit and discovcer new possibilities becouse now I'm thinking about automating few another tasks through scripts.
This topic is 12 years and 5 days old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.