cmd option to change locale/lang settings winXP

Batch, ASP, JScript, Kixtart, etc.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 14 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
tj23

Post by tj23 »

Hi All,Is there a DOS command to change the locale setting of a windows machine.I googled out and found some information on a utility(intlcfg.exe).But I couldn't find a way to get this utility.Please let me know if you are aware of any alternatives/DOS commands that could do this!!.Thanks in advance.
tj23

Post by tj23 »

Hi All,Is there a DOS command to change the locale setting of a windows machine.I googled out and found some information on a utility(intlcfg.exe).But I couldn't find a way to get this utility.Please let me know if you are aware of any alternatives/DOS commands that could do this!!.Thanks in advance.
This topic is 14 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.