Permissions and access control

Batch, ASP, JScript, Kixtart, etc.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 12 years and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
hackoo

Post by hackoo »

Hello, I made a big blunder, I performed: ICACLS "c" / Setintegritylevel (OI) (CI) Low I want to remove this restriction (cancel the action), I seek not find ... do you have a solution please? - I can not show hidden files and system files (where the boxes are unchecked) - I do not have access to the trash - I can not create / modify files / folders in C: Program Files and C: Program Files (x86) - There are probably other "restrictions" I have not tested everything This is due to my error in cmd: ICACLS "c" / Setintegritylevel (OI) (CI) Low- When I open a. Exe I have always this dialog:- Some programs that custom settings are not taken into account, for example:
hackoo

Post by hackoo »

Hello, I made a big blunder, I performed: ICACLS "c" / Setintegritylevel (OI) (CI) Low I want to remove this restriction (cancel the action), I seek not find ... do you have a solution please? - I can not show hidden files and system files (where the boxes are unchecked) - I do not have access to the trash - I can not create / modify files / folders in C: Program Files and C: Program Files (x86) - There are probably other "restrictions" I have not tested everything This is due to my error in cmd: ICACLS "c" / Setintegritylevel (OI) (CI) Low- When I open a. Exe I have always this dialog:- Some programs that custom settings are not taken into account, for example:
jvierra
Answers: 30
Has voted: 4 times
Been upvoted: 33 times

Post by jvierra »

Restore from backup?

This is not a scripting question.

Once you lock yourself out of teh file system with teh programs on it you are hosed.

Boot from a CD and run repair utilities. Repair system drive security.
jvierra
Answers: 30
Has voted: 4 times
Been upvoted: 33 times

Post by jvierra »

for /R %homedrive% %f in (*.exe) do @echo %f
hackoo

Post by hackoo »

Hello again !
I want to display the level of integrity of all files / directories / subdirectories / etc...récursivement.
Accesschk does so without problem. But I want to use that CHML may also remove / reset.
SYNTAX: for / r %f in (*) do chml %f
Files are processed, but:
- The directories are not treated
- The subdirectories and their files are not processed
- The files / directories of more than 6 characters and / or with spaces are not treated
I found a partial solution. Beginner in programming, I need your help please.
Thank you !
This topic is 12 years and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.