Editing french HTML code funny characters

Batch, ASP, JScript, Kixtart, etc.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 11 years and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
yves.tessier@desjardins.com

Post by yves.tessier@desjardins.com »

Hello,
Is there a way to edit HTML / ASP code contening french letters with accent and keep these accent, everytime I edit the web page, primalscript do not reconnize these characters and change these letters by funny characters.

/YT
yves.tessier@desjardins.com

Post by yves.tessier@desjardins.com »

Hello,
Is there a way to edit HTML / ASP code contening french letters with accent and keep these accent, everytime I edit the web page, primalscript do not reconnize these characters and change these letters by funny characters.

/YT
jvierra
Answers: 30
Has voted: 4 times
Been upvoted: 33 times

Post by jvierra »

You are editing a Unicode page. YOu need to change your language on the current setup to match the page language. I am not sure if this is possible in Primalscript.

Post here: http:support.sapien.com

This topic is 11 years and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.