Getting Popups on all Write-host entries

Ask questions about creating Graphical User Interfaces (GUI) in PowerShell and using WinForms controls.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 5 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
nikcomp7109

Getting Popups on all Write-host entries

Post by nikcomp7109 »

Hi all
Not sure what I did but in testing the Sapien Powershell studio I compiled an exe and it worked fine. I switched it to x86 then back to x64 now all my write-host entries I use for debugging are popping up in windows. Example I may have a line write-host Start Job1, and before it was silent compiled. I could see the output in the console window when running in the studio. After I compilie it I get a popup saying job1? The popup does not occur in Studio just when I compile it.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Getting Popups on all Write-host entries

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Please indicate what packager engine you selected. It would also help to know what type of script this is (Command line, Forms, something else)
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
nikcomp7109

Re: Getting Popups on all Write-host entries

Post by nikcomp7109 »

I am an idiot, forgot to choose the "forms" engine. Nevermind and thanks for follow up!
This topic is 5 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.