Auto-Hide, Auto-Unhide

Ask questions about creating Graphical User Interfaces (GUI) in PowerShell and using WinForms controls.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 5 years and 5 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
MoZZa2018

Auto-Hide, Auto-Unhide

Post by MoZZa2018 »

I have created a simple GUI 'Tool Box', basically a banner placed at the top of the screen, with buttons to all my regular apps and websites etc. It sits uppermost, but I would like to have it hide/auto-unhide based on either shortcut keys or mouse placement, just like Stardocks 'ObjectDock'. Is this possible. I am using Powershell Studio 2018.

Many Thanks

MoZZa
jvierra
Answers: 30
Has voted: 4 times
Been upvoted: 33 times

Re: Auto-Hide, Auto-Unhide

Post by jvierra »

Detect the mouse and shrink and expand height.
MoZZa2018

Re: Auto-Hide, Auto-Unhide

Post by MoZZa2018 »

Hi jvierra ,
Many thanks for the pointer, I will give that a go now. I now see how I can add a keystroke shortcut to do the same. Brilliant.

MoZZa
This topic is 5 years and 5 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.