Load screen with a gif inside picturbox

Ask questions about creating Graphical User Interfaces (GUI) in PowerShell and using WinForms controls.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 5 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
dlaurora

Load screen with a gif inside picturbox

Post by dlaurora »

Hello guys,

I'm pretty new on this scripting thing, I'm creating a form that will load AD users, the search it is a little bit low and sometimes when you search surnames it got not responding till AD brings all the results. Is there any feature that I can use/lear like jobs or any progress bar scrip that I can add during the search?.

I found some interesting thing using PictureBox, I'm able to load a gif into it but don't know how to set it to start loading during the search.

Hope you can give me some insights on this, I'm still googling and watching youtube tutorials :P.

Best regards.
jvierra
Answers: 30
Has voted: 4 times
Been upvoted: 33 times

Re: Load screen with a gif inside picturbox

Post by jvierra »

See this: https://info.sapien.com/index.php/guis/ ... sive-forms

Also browse all of the articles listed to the left for more valuable information on Forms/Controls.
dlaurora

Post by dlaurora »

Thanks, I will check t! :)
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

On a related note, the Button - Start Job control set can also show you how to animate a PictureBox.
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 5 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.