Tab Order Issues

Ask questions about creating Graphical User Interfaces (GUI) in PowerShell and using WinForms controls.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 4 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
PaschalIT

Tab Order Issues

Post by PaschalIT »

- Product, version, build: Powershell Studio v5.6.163

- Specify if you are running a 32 or 64 bit version: 64 bit

- Your operating system and if it is 32 or 64 bit: Win10 64 bit

Hello friends,

I'm reasonably certain I've set up this form's tab order properly, but it's still not functioning the way I would expect. Instead of going from the previous button (which is 0.0.2) into the group (0.0.3) and going to the first button (0.0.3.0), it instead jumps straight to the red button (0.0.3.3) and then on to (0.0.4), skipping (0.0.3.0) - (0.0.3.2) entirely.

Here's a screenshot of my setup

How can I fix it to go in the order I have it set to?
PaschalIT

Re: Tab Order Issues

Post by PaschalIT »

After further testing it has been discovered this is not a bug...

The buttons are disabled in certain situations and I wasn't observant enough to notice. Issue resolved?? I guess.
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Re: Tab Order Issues

Post by davidc »

Ah yes, when a control is disabled, it will focus the next enabled control. Thank you for the update.
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 4 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.