a magnification slider toolbox item

Ask questions about creating Graphical User Interfaces (GUI) in PowerShell and using WinForms controls.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 4 years and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
jsira2003@yahoo.com

a magnification slider toolbox item

Post by jsira2003@yahoo.com »

I don't have the opportunity to check now but figured I'd ask you guys. I am interested in a magnification toolbox control or executable that has a slider. I tried the magify.exe in windows 10 and it has no slider. I'll use it if I have too! Is there any such tool in powershell studio where I can magnify my forms on an overhead projector? I slider is most preferred.

thanks,
John
jvierra
Answers: 30
Has voted: 4 times
Been upvoted: 33 times

Re: a magnification slider toolbox item

Post by jvierra »

WinForms does not provide a slider control. You would have to use WPF to use that control.

It is possible to create a WInForm that can be coded to change a forms size but it would take good forms building skills. This can be done by using the HScrollBar control as a slider.

See: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet ... mework-4.8
This topic is 4 years and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.