File location for icons or buttonbusy animation

Ask questions about creating Graphical User Interfaces (GUI) in PowerShell and using WinForms controls.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 4 years and 9 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
apowershelluser
Answers: 2

File location for icons or buttonbusy animation

Post by apowershelluser »

DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTIONS, KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM

Hola!

So I just had a thought. Within the properties of icons, and the imagelistButtonBusyAnimation for say the start-job button

You cannot tell where the file is located or am I losing it. Not sure if this is the right forum.. Thanks...

I'm aware these are not the same properties of their respective properties. I'm just trying to highlight where it would be helpful :D

Thanks
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Re: File location for icons or buttonbusy animation

Post by davidc »

[TOPIC MOVED TO POWERSHELL GUIS FORUM BY MODERATOR]

These images are embedded into the psf file and the generated ps1 script. Refer to the following article for more details on the ImageList control:

https://info.sapien.com/index.php/guis/ ... st-control
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 4 years and 9 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.