Wish to create clean source folder from respository

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 5 years and 9 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Fred Tarbox

Wish to create clean source folder from respository

Post by Fred Tarbox »

To help you better we need some information from you.

*** Please fill in the fields below. If you leave fields empty or specify 'latest' rather than the actual version your answer will be delayed as we will be forced to ask you for this information. ***

Product, version and build:1.5.142
32 or 64 bit version of product: 64 bit
Operating system: windows 10
32 or 64 bit OS:64 bit

*** Please add details and screenshots as needed below. ***
Hello,
In backing up a cloud version of the source, I can duplicate everything on a local drive with all drive letter and locations the same. If I remove the source folder and then execute a "Get All" everything works great and the source folder is duplicated. Then I added *.sln;*.vcxproj;*.props;*.def;*.ico; to "file types" and tested again. the *.ico files did get transferred to the version recall repository but I manually had to to copy some of the *.ico file to the appropriate source folder after running "get all". There also were other files types missing when I ran visual studio so I added these file types *.rc;*.rc2;*.lib;*.bmp;. I repeated the process of making a new repository update, deleting the source folder and doing a "get all". Much to my surprise the *.ico files were correctly copied to the source folder from the repository BUT now some of the *.bmp files were not copied.
Has anyone else experienced this? Am I forgetting a step? fred

DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTIONS, KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM
Olga_B
Site Admin

Re: Wish to create clean source folder from respository

Post by Olga_B »

Hi Fred,
I was not able to reproduce it in our environment. How big is your Project? How many *.ico files are in project?
This topic is 5 years and 9 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.