Custom Query Window

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 7 years and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
timstspry17

Custom Query Window

Post by timstspry17 »

Product, version and build:2.2.66
32 or 64 bit version of product:64 bit
Operating system:WIndows 10 Enterprise
32 or 64 bit OS:64 bit

This window cannot be widened, nor does the text wrap in the window. It is hard to write a very long WMI query without being able to widen the window, or have the text wrap to the next line.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Custom Query Window

Post by Alexander Riedel »

I do not know how long your queries are. But you know you can insert newlines at your leisure to format the query as you like?
If you could show us a sample of what you are trying to write, maybe we can use that to improve this dialog.
wmi.png
wmi.png (10.91 KiB) Viewed 20689 times
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
timstspry17

Re: Custom Query Window

Post by timstspry17 »

While I didn't realize that I could insert a new line to format the query and that does work, it would be nice if the dialog was resizable. Here is my query reformatted per your suggestion:
Attachments
2016-06-28_17-41-06.png
2016-06-28_17-41-06.png (7.06 KiB) Viewed 20664 times
This topic is 7 years and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.