Primal Script still shows expired subscription.

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 7 years and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
cking2

Primal Script still shows expired subscription.

Post by cking2 »

Renewed a couple of weeks ago but when PS tries to update, it still shows expired.

I have never gotten the download and install button to work from there anyway and it seems I can still download the new version so not concerned for now.

But do I somehow have to reactivate?
expired.PNG
expired.PNG (55.03 KiB) Viewed 2488 times
sapiensales
Site Admin
Answers: 2
Been upvoted: 1 time

Re: Primal Script still shows expired subscription.

Post by sapiensales »

Please send your 16-digit subscription number to sales@sapien.com referencing this post. Thank you.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Primal Script still shows expired subscription.

Post by Alexander Riedel »

The update tool only shows what is stored on your local machine.
Normally, if you renew before expiration, this gets updated when a new service build gets installed.
If you are behind a proxy or third party firewall, the update tool cannot reach our server.
The latest build of the update tool would use your browser to download, so if you want to try that, let me know.

I am assuming "I have never gotten the download and install button to work" means there was an error message of some kind, since "not working" is not very specific :D
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 7 years and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.