Moving a Licence

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 17 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
procom

Moving a Licence

Post by procom »

Hello,I bought two licenses of PrimalScript 4.0 Std. for my company. Both are installed on workstations. Now I want to move one of these licenses to another user/workstation.I successfully installed PrimalScript on the workstation of the new user, but when I try to unlock the trials version with one of our licence keys I get the following message:"We have not been able to unlock your copy of PrimalScript drectly to our server."
Ferdinand Rios

Moving a Licence

Post by Ferdinand Rios »

Have you tried pressing the "Unlock via Web" button in the dialog that the message comes up in? That will bring up a web browser with a form to fill in. Fill in the form. submit it, and it will refresh with a Registration Verification code. Copy that code into the application registration window and it should unlock.
F.G. Rios
procom

Moving a Licence

Post by procom »

Yes I tried. But all I got was an errormessage from the webserver. ;-)I'll try it again later. Thank you.
Ferdinand Rios

Moving a Licence

Post by Ferdinand Rios »

Please call us at 707-252-8700 ext 117 if you continue having problems and we will work them out.
F.G. Rios
This topic is 17 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.