Activation

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 7 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
xxomega77xx

Activation

Post by xxomega77xx »

Please reset all activations on my account, reimaged my computer and did not deactivate license prior to reinstall.

Windows powershell studio 2016 is the software I am looking for please help as soon as possible
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Activation

Post by Alexander Riedel »

I'd love to help you, but there are no subscriptions associated with the account you used to post this.
Please post with the account the subscription in question is registered to.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 7 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.