Used 0 of 2 activations - yet activated?

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 6 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
pdearmen

Used 0 of 2 activations - yet activated?

Post by pdearmen »

I hope this is actually the correct place to put this. So please move to the correct forum if need be.

My subscription is close to expiring (4/2017) and I do plan on renewing near the end of the month. I was looking in my account screen and looked at my available activations (i was trying to remember if I had activated the product on my personal laptop as well) and when I looked at the activation details - and it says: 2 available activation(s) of 2 allowed. - but Powershell Studio, Primal Script, etc (I have the full suite) is listed as activated if I look at the License Information in the application. I looked on my personal laptop as well and it shows in there that the product is activated as well.

For powershell studio I am using Version 5.4.136 and im in the application multiple times a day (typically running multiple instances as well)

Just thought it was odd and wanted to pass this along.

Paul
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Used 0 of 2 activations - yet activated?

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Yeah, that is normal. Activations expire after a period of time so you can activate again within normal cycles of replacing hardware.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 6 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.