What's up with the Sapien Website?

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 17 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
djlurch

Post by djlurch »

I've had difficulty accessing the Sapien website over the past week. It is usually intermittent, but today it was out for good portions of the day.Is anyone else seeing this?
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

The website itself is fine. The DNS servers of our registration provider though are in the pacific northwest and affected by the severe weather and power outages.

Please be patient, there are many many folks there witout power, so DNS servers should not be the power company's priority.

Alex
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
djlurch

Post by djlurch »

Alex:And here I thought you added my IP to the firewall ban list :)
This topic is 17 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.