I would like to use my product on a third computer

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 5 years and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Domtar
Has voted: 2 times

I would like to use my product on a third computer

Post by Domtar »

hi support,

I currently have an active subscription that I use on my work computer and my home desktop when working from home.

Since we are in summer and I like to sit on the deck while at home, I would like to use my PowerShell Studio on my laptop as well.

Is there some way to have my product activated on my 3 computers so I can work outside as well?

thank you!
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 20
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: I would like to use my product on a third computer

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Please contact sales@sapien.com and please make sure to include the license number (do not post it here please)
Since there are multiple licenses associated with you account I cannot determine here which one you want to use.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Domtar

Post by Domtar »

so it is possible? I thought not, but it was worth a try.

I'll do that for sure.

thank you!
Domtar

Post by Domtar »

WOW!

I already have my third activation!

Your service is outstanding. I'm very happy now. I will be able to sit outside while I work my scripts :-)

Thank you very much, Sapien. You just made my day!
This topic is 5 years and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.