Latest version / build

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 17 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Hazmat

Latest version / build

Post by Hazmat »

Where on the download page can you see the current version being downloaded?It would be helpful if the page showed the current version (You might want to also display that somewhere early on perhaps on the home page or on the updates page)I would also appreciate if the downloaded filename supplied would include the version and build number.<chaim>
Ferdinand Rios

Latest version / build

Post by Ferdinand Rios »

You are right. That information is not currently visible. I will forward this request to our webmaster and our build engineers and see what we can do in this regard.
F.G. Rios
donj

Latest version / build

Post by donj »

We won't be able to have the filename reflect the build number for a number of reasons.

Currently, you can determine if you have the "latest" version more easily than checking the Web site - just select "Check for Updates" from within the Help menu in PrimalScript. However, we'll look at displaying the currently-downloadable build number on the page.
Hazmat

Latest version / build

Post by Hazmat »

I'm behind a password protected http proxy. How would check4updates help me?
This topic is 17 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.