license model

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 5 years and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
laned101
Answers: 1

license model

Post by laned101 »

Hi, Im pretty keen on making a purchase, but it is rather expensive and I want to make sure I understand the license model correctly.

Do i make a purchase and I can use it forevermore? Or do I pay all that money every year?
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Re: license model

Post by davidc »

Licenses never expire.

When you purchase the software, you get a year subscription (maintenance) with the license. If you choose not to renew your subscription, you will still be able to use the software as long as it is a build covered by your subscription. In other words, you will not eligible for newer builds of the product.

https://www.sapien.com/blog/2016/09/12/ ... o-its-not/
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
laned101
Answers: 1

Re: license model

Post by laned101 »

Thanks, now I just need to find a way to justify spending all the money :lol:
This topic is 5 years and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.