Your subscription has expired!

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 5 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Pwnisher1337

Your subscription has expired!

Post by Pwnisher1337 »

Dear Support Team,

Is there away to disabled the annoying message "Your subscription has expired!" when i start up PowerShell Studio 2018? It's okay if you ask once to renew my subscription but not every time i startup a bought product..

I could disabled the Start Page, but i kinda like the start page.

Thanks for your Feedback & Kind Regards
sapiensales
Site Admin
Answers: 2
Been upvoted: 1 time

Re: Your subscription has expired!

Post by sapiensales »

Thank you for reaching out regarding this issue. We are having our team look into this, and will return with an update soon.
Pwnisher1337

Post by Pwnisher1337 »

Dear Support Team,

Any news on this subject?

Thanks for the update & Kind Regards
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

The only workaround at the moment is to keep an instance open. Our apologizes for this oversight, we are changing the behavior so it will remain closed after restarting the application.
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
sapiensales
Site Admin
Answers: 2
Been upvoted: 1 time

Post by sapiensales »

Please send us an e-mail to sales@sapien.com, referencing this post. We will get you taken care of.
This topic is 5 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.