Store Page Down

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 5 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
PsCustomObject

Store Page Down

Post by PsCustomObject »

Hello,

I?m sure somebody's looking into this already but just in case, I was trying to purchase Module Manager but everytime I try to access thes store page I'm getting a runtime error.

Probably this will be fixed soon but want to make sure not to miss the special price on the package ;-)
J A Reif
Answers: 1
Has voted: 1 time
Been upvoted: 1 time

Re: Store Page Down

Post by J A Reif »

Yes, we are looking in to this. You can get rid of the runtime error by quitting your browser and restarting. However - the error will reappear if you try to add PowerShell ModuleManager to your cart. I will post here again once the issue is corrected. And, not to worry, we won't change the price in the mean time! :)
June Alane Reif
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
J A Reif
Answers: 1
Has voted: 1 time
Been upvoted: 1 time

Re: Store Page Down

Post by J A Reif »

Hello again,

PowerShell ModuleManager is now REALLY available in the store.... https://store.sapien.com/p-434-powershell-modulemanager-2019.aspx
June Alane Reif
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 5 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.