Working with Powershell Studio on more than 2 Computers

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 5 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
seemax

Working with Powershell Studio on more than 2 Computers

Post by seemax »

Hi!

I'm developing Solutions for different types of servers and have around 10 virtual servers on which I want to use powershell studio. How can I achieve that with a limit of 2 activations?

Thanks
Markus
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Working with Powershell Studio on more than 2 Computers

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Good question. Generally folks develop on their machine and deploy to whatever server they have, but of course everybody's situation is different. Please contact sales@sapien.com and ask for a lab pack.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 5 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.