Cannot verify subscription for Complimentary Productivity Pack

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 5 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
jhochwald

Cannot verify subscription for Complimentary Productivity Pack

Post by jhochwald »

I installed the Complimentary Productivity Pack.

Here is what I get (Samples):
Screenshot 2019-01-06 at 18.28.22.png
Screenshot 2019-01-06 at 18.28.22.png (22.41 KiB) Viewed 9535 times
Screenshot 2019-01-06 at 18.21.20.png
Screenshot 2019-01-06 at 18.21.20.png (14.6 KiB) Viewed 9535 times
For all of the Complimentary Productivity Pack.

My System is a regular Windows 10 Pro 1809 (no insider), but with the latest patches installed.
Screenshot 2019-01-06 at 18.40.12.png
Screenshot 2019-01-06 at 18.40.12.png (17.54 KiB) Viewed 9535 times
This system was installed today, so it's fresh! If have Windows Defender running (Domain joined network), SmartScreen is in Warn mode.

The activation of PowerShell Studio, HelpWriter, and WMI Explorer worked just fine.

And for me it looks like something is broken on your site: The SAPIEN ID and Password Fields are readonly in all Complimentary Productivity Pack products!
I would love to post a screenshot, but it looks like my 3 attachments are the limit.

However: I also checked the the License Key (Yep, the format is ##-PPK-*). And I also checked another license key (Yep, I have more then one).

I also tried it on another Windows 10 system, same result! And to be honest: The error comes right after I hit Activate... Let's say within 25 milliseconds. So there is no delay from any online check. Make me believe that the rejections come from the local checking mechanism and not from your online system(s). I wasn't able to check that (e.g. with Fiddler), because I'm still connected to our Domain network.

I saw another thread for the same topic, but I was unable to reply to it :(
Cheers

Joerg Hochwald
jhochwald

Re: Cannot verify subscription for Complimentary Productivity Pack

Post by jhochwald »

The pic that shows the inactive SAPIEN ID/Password.
Screenshot 2019-01-06 at 18.46.49.png
Screenshot 2019-01-06 at 18.46.49.png (81.45 KiB) Viewed 9534 times
Funny, I can hit create account..., and I end up here :?:

Cheers
Josh
Cheers

Joerg Hochwald
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

The productivity pack never required a userid and password, as the note says underneath, since it uses an offline key.
The Productivity Pack has been discontinued, so it is quite possible that the 19-PPK key won't work.
I will make sure we look into it on Monday.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
J A Reif
Answers: 1
Has voted: 1 time
Been upvoted: 1 time

Post by J A Reif »

We have replaced your license keys starting with 19-PPK with 18-PPK keys. You should now bw able to use the Productivity Pack without further issue.
June Alane Reif
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 5 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.