Powershell Studio Script Packager - Can you set new defaults?

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 5 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
chorting

Powershell Studio Script Packager - Can you set new defaults?

Post by chorting »

My problem is whenever I work on a new script, I have to set the Script engine, output settings, and version information. Once I've set this for a script the changes are retained in the "psbuild" file, but I would like to not have to remember each setting every single time I start on something new. Can this be changed?
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Powershell Studio Script Packager - Can you set new defaults?

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Not at this time. Please feel free to file a feature request here: https://www.sapien.com/requests
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 5 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.