MS Azure Dev Ops

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 4 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Matt_2k34

MS Azure Dev Ops

Post by Matt_2k34 »

Hi

I emailed the support team earlier, who suggested I raise it here viewforum.php?f=5

However after Registering, I can't post there - nor see any reason why within my account? (I don't want to sign up with my License-holding email, because it's an account to allow multiple license purchases)

My question was:
If there's a way to be able to hook Sapien Powershell Studio into MS Azure DevOps for source control? Support hinted there may be something "coming up" and it may be possible to be included in some testing.

Any help appreciated!

Matt
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: MS Azure Dev Ops

Post by Alexander Riedel »

If your account has no license associated with it, we cannot determine you have one. :D
If you have a multi-user subscription, please see https://info.sapien.com/index.php/quick ... bscription
Unless a license is associated with your account, you are not eligible for support.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Matt_2k34

Post by Matt_2k34 »

Hi Alexander

Aha. I see what I've done... :oops: Annoyingly the account name includes a company identifier. Can I validate my sub another way ? (Company doesn't like things posted publicly with any tie back to them!) Failing that I might have to remove and re-add a user (If i'm understanding correctly, I can do that, re-apply the license key and then post from that account?)

I'm glad I posted now, was a good reminder I need to renew :)

Matt
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

:D We can probably just change the account name. Send the account name and what you want it to be, license number etc from the associated email to support@sapien.com
and I talk to the web folks.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 4 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.