Renewal/Upgrade Sales

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 4 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
HCCInc

Renewal/Upgrade Sales

Post by HCCInc »

I've never been able to take advantage of any of your sales. There has never been a sale within the 90 day windows of my PowerShll Studio's license expiration date (March). I would like to have access to the additional programs in the DevOps Suite, but they would not be used enough to justify the full cost.

It seems that it would be better to have quarterly sales instead of sales on specific holidays so that all of your customers could take advantage of them. Or get rid of the 90 experation window requirement.
sapiensales
Site Admin
Answers: 2
Been upvoted: 1 time

Re: Renewal/Upgrade Sales

Post by sapiensales »

Hello,

Please email us at sales@sapien.com. We would be happy to help. :)
This topic is 4 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.