Error when editing profile

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 4 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
owinsloe
Been upvoted: 1 time

Error when editing profile

Post by owinsloe »

There only seems to be one place to edit your profile and when I try and do so I receive the attached error. How can I update my profile pic.....Thanks
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (46.02 KiB) Viewed 7202 times
J A Reif
Answers: 1
Has voted: 1 time

Re: Error when editing profile

Post by J A Reif »

Hello! I am sorry that you have run into an issue updating your profile picture. I have looked at your account and updated your permissions. Would you please try to change the pic again and let me know the results?
June Alane Reif
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
J A Reif
Answers: 1
Has voted: 1 time

Post by J A Reif »

Also - make sure you are using this URL to update: ucp.php?i=ucp_profile&mode=avatar. it is accessible by clicking on User Control Panel (using the menu under your username in the upper right), clicking on the Profile tab and then choosing Edit Avatar.

I tried to navigate directly to the URL shown in your screenshot and received the same error. Would you mind sending me the steps you took to get to that page?
June Alane Reif
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
owinsloe

Post by owinsloe »

Hi,
Yes, I can see how to do this from the URL provided...Attached is how I was trying to navigate which probably needs a tidy up to prevent confusion. Thanks
pic1.jpg
pic1.jpg (241.97 KiB) Viewed 7048 times
pic2.jpg
pic2.jpg (176.28 KiB) Viewed 7048 times
This topic is 4 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.