Manage My Products

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 4 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
nonstandardrequests

Manage My Products

Post by nonstandardrequests »

Logged into our account. Went to My Account/My Products/Manage Software Licenses.
Does not give me an option to add a user. I can look at users that are already registered but I cannot add.
We have only assigned 4 or our 10 licenses and I have an order that I need to get the user registered so that he can use the software.
J A Reif
Answers: 1
Has voted: 1 time
Been upvoted: 1 time

Re: Manage My Products

Post by J A Reif »

We are looking into this. If you need to have the user added right away, please send the user's SAPIEN account username to websupport@sapien.com and we will manually add it for you.
June Alane Reif
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
J A Reif
Answers: 1
Has voted: 1 time
Been upvoted: 1 time

Re: Manage My Products

Post by J A Reif »

Hello again, After looking closely at your account, I do not see a multi-user license that allows for 10 users. You have one that allows up to 5 users, that already has 5 users attached. I think perhaps you are confusing activations with licenses. Each of your 5 users can activate the software on up to 2 machines, so 10 activations are allowed, but only 5 users.
June Alane Reif
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 4 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.