Activation file

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 4 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
keule+

Activation file

Post by keule+ »

Hi all,
can I get (or create) an activation file for an offline activation, if I use an server without an internet connection?
Or, how can I activate an PSS2020 on an server?

An big customer want to use maybe an PSSS2020 on an server (located on an Hyper-V server so without addtional cost of license).

Do you know a way to get an registration of one installed version?

Thank you a lot!

Regards JL
brittneyr
Site Admin
Answers: 39
Been upvoted: 30 times

Re: Activation file

Post by brittneyr »

You will need to submit a formal request via your SAPIEN account, 'Registered Products' page for an Offline Activation file. Once the Offline Activation File request is submitted, we will review the information provided, and determine if an Offline Activation File is the best fit for you.

Please contact sales@sapien.com if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you!
Brittney
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Activation file

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Please understand that our licensing is per user and individual licenses cannot be shared between multiple users on a server.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 4 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.