Activation Issues

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 3 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
jrounkles

Activation Issues

Post by jrounkles »

I just renewed our license and one of the machines is not updating the expiration date and the one that I deactivated shows it the correct activation date. I also cannot type in the username/password field on either machine to re-activate or update the product key. Both machines have internet access.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Activation Issues

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Hi. Don't worry about it. Your license has been successfully extended. The application will show that when it needs or can contact the server again. This is not instantaneous nor does it need to be.
You do not need to re-enter any information nor do you need a new key. It's all automatic.
When in doubt, the information on your SAPIEN account page is the one relevant.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
jrounkles

Re: Activation Issues

Post by jrounkles »

The information the activation page was not correct. It was only showing one of the two activations. I was able to update them both by Deactivating them both from the application and then reactivating them. All is good in the world again. Thank you!
This topic is 3 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.