Extract script from exe request

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 2 years and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
garrett_mutual
Has voted: 1 time

Extract script from exe request

Post by garrett_mutual »

I have an existing GUI forms project which has been built into an .exe file. I have lost the source code files that were used to create this exe file. I have uploaded the file using your upload tool/page. Please extract the source script from this exe for me.

And yes, you did this for me one time before. I will do a better job of saving the files somewhere I will not lose them in the future.

Thank you!
brittneyr
Site Admin
Answers: 38
Been upvoted: 30 times

Re: Extract script from exe request

Post by brittneyr »

The process for code recovery has changed recently.
Submitting an executable for source code recovery can be done here:
https://www.sapien.com/support/code_rec ... 8/PremSupp

This link can also be found on your Registered Products page:
RegisteredProducts_CodeRecovery.png
RegisteredProducts_CodeRecovery.png (28.6 KiB) Viewed 8760 times
CodeRecovery.png
CodeRecovery.png (45.03 KiB) Viewed 8760 times
Brittney
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
garrett_mutual
Has voted: 1 time

Post by garrett_mutual »

Thanks for letting me know. It says it is down for maintenance though, any idea when it will be working again?
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

The SAPIEN Store will be temporarily unavailable due to scheduled maintenance. The planned downtime is from July 30 at 12:00 a.m. to August 1 at 11:59 p.m. PDT (GMT-7). To place an order on July 30, please call 707-252-8700 ext. 111 between 7:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. PDT (GMT-7). We apologize for any inconvenience.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 2 years and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.